Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:45 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Cabal Online The Dark Revolution
Main | Event's !!! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Cabal`Online The Dark Revolution » Chat Room » Event's !!! (Admin say ur Decizion :D)
Event's !!!
mihai666Date: Sunday, 2008-10-19, 10:58 PM | Message # 1
<GM>
Group: <VGM>
Hi i just was thinking to make Events wen server is Up!
I Just got some Ideea for Events :
Movie Competition : Who make best video about server win a prize (3 people gonne win )
PvP Event : groups of party ... who win the competition of pvp (after win and beat the otheres party's) win a prize (all member) (3 groups gonne win)
CFP : Capture the Player ... a player just go in a map and hide ... who find the player win a prize biggrin (3 people gonne win )
Dungeon Competition : gonne be party of players and go on 3 dungeons ... who make the faster time finnish gonne win (3 groups gonne win)
Bike/Board Street Race (in case all have bike/board) : we just make circuit in GD (is a difficul map run i think) like from the start from town to forest till mf biggrin (same 3 player wins )
Kill GM in FGR : GM/Admin gonne make a char edit with 2000 poits to str/dex/int and gonne be a boss of FGR ... who kill the GM/Admin get the drop( (a prize mean a drop and here just 1 win :D)

This is for now wink

If Admin Agree i just gonne make rulz for the events biggrin

GDragonDate: Sunday, 2008-10-19, 11:01 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Good Idea !!!

Have Fun!!

totoy101Date: Monday, 2008-10-20, 2:16 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: <GM>
this a good idea mihai.... lets work as a team to organize this event.. cool

^_^

Sait0nDate: Monday, 2008-10-20, 10:28 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
agree

nickevo9Date: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 11:16 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Member
wah im gonna join this event when server up..but for sure my level is still low.. wacko

ghancaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-22, 7:31 PM | Message # 6
Private
has this server ever been up?or is it like the release of the server?

LanceDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-28, 3:15 AM | Message # 7
Private
yeah...
is this server up or wad???

Ign:
Class:
Level:
Guild:
Nation:

uniloveDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-28, 7:50 PM | Message # 8
Private
Hi GM & ADMIN,

yes, it's a good idea. However, it's just for ... "pro" gammers. i'm an amatuer, just play for fun after work. Therefore, i have an suggestion that:

everyone should have a FREE package when 1st join in this server such as Bike or Board for fast moving in game

For "pro", they can enjoy any events in game, and
for "amatuers like me, can enjoy by ... killing mobs and moving around for talking

Thanks,

uploadDate: Saturday, 2008-11-01, 12:02 PM | Message # 9
Private
that is very nice suggestion
but what about a cp a free cp to all created an account now
cp-cabal points
that is only a suggestion.......

hi im happy that i have a new sever like it so much........

KittentatlinDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 10:11 AM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Checked
Well if there really will be events, then I want to start a team now, so whoever wants to be on my team, Demons Of Razgriz or 8492nd, PM me, and just to see who knows about it, tell me how the Demons and the 8492nd Squadron are connected. And you dont need to go searching for the answer, i just want to know if you know, your not going to be denied if not. Also put in which name you like better. Just a word of caution though, I dont know how good of a leader ill be >.< so I may just be a catalyst to get a group started. And of course I'm not going to be able to accept everyone (that is if i get enough to even max out a party and sadly i dont even know the max ppl for a party >.>) so if you could add in a little why I should choose you for the group that would be great. ^^ hope some of you want to join, and I look forward to playing with you.

I leave you with a Mew Mew from Robyn =^.^=

The Demon of Razgriz will rise again...but will it be the great hero of legend or will it rain destruction on us all...

GDragonDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 6:02 PM | Message # 11
Admin
why a team?

Have Fun!!

kdcDate: Thursday, 2008-11-27, 12:17 PM | Message # 12
Private
These are nice ideas, but due to low population - events wouldn't really be beneficial 'overall'. Have to start out small in order to become big. A start up package would be nice, like a set starting amount of Alz, maybe a full set of slotted Titanium so-to-speak. Just a suggestion, of course. I already know once I get farmin' on here, I'll be pullin' him some items and such to improve the economy, since I know where to farm, and how.

KittentatlinDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 4:37 AM | Message # 13
Private
Group: Checked
Quote (GDragon)
why a team?

lol, well i guess i didnt really look at the events very much >.< thought they were team events (guess i just saw the dungeon one). You can just ignore my post >.> but events look fun.

Mew Mew =^.^=

The Demon of Razgriz will rise again...but will it be the great hero of legend or will it rain destruction on us all...

Message edited by Kittentatlin - Monday, 2008-12-01, 4:42 AM

polgasDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:08 AM | Message # 14
Private
LOOK KIDS... INSTEAD OF PLANNING EVENT WAAAAYYY AHEAD OF TIME... WHY JUST DEVELOP THE SERVER... YOU'RE WASTING A LOT OF TIME PUTTING UP EVENTS WHILE THE SERVER IS LIKE 0%-10% FINISHED... ITS REALLY DUMB AND STUPID... PLAN EVENTS LIKE WHEN THE SERVER IS 80%-90% DONE... YOU ALL ARE LIKE SOME DUMB KIDS TRYING TO BE PRO DEVS AND CODERS OF THIS GAME... "LOOK IM A CODER/OWNER OF A PRIVATE SERVER, AM I COOL OR WHAT??" SHEESH... FROM A PROFESSIONAL POINT OF VIEW, YOUR JUST NOOB SERVER MAKERS DOING STUPID THINGS AND PLAYING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF 12-YR-OLD KIDS IN THE PARK... PLAN WHAT DEVELOPMENTS ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THE SERVER, WHAT MODIFICATIONS ARE HOOKING UP, ETC.. NOT EVENT PLANNING EVENTS... JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY....

KawaiiErminesDate: Sunday, 2009-03-29, 1:21 PM | Message # 15
Private
cool nice....i hope the server on

Forum » Cabal`Online The Dark Revolution » Chat Room » Event's !!! (Admin say ur Decizion :D)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz